Retailers have been hard hit by COVID-19 with customers staying home, away from their brick-and-mortar locations. Even with states reopening, how can retailers keep their businesses running through this disaster?
This Small Business Action Plan, created by our partner Constant Contact, can help you manage your business through difficult times and keep you moving forward.
Download the Action Plan for Retail Businesses for step-by-step instructions on how to find solutions to survive and thrive, such as:
- Protecting yourself, employees, customers and community
- Assessing the current situation and generating both short and long-term solutions
- Adapting your normal operations to keep business going
- Shifting to selling online
- Offering special discounts and selling gift cards
- Updating your communication channels
- Marketing your business appropriately and sensitively during this time
- Thinking ahead and planning for the future